Sunday, May 3, 2015

Welcome to Lovely Thoughts

 Hello and welcome to my blog, Lovely Thoughts. My name is Amethyst. I'm 13 years old. I am an aspiring author who loves to read.
This will be me some day, with paper and pens spread out and around books. I will be typing up a novel on my typewriter:)
(I simply adore typewriters)
 Ahh, how I love tea and a good book. Write now I am loving green tea with a splash of lemon.
 How I dream of running off to a field of wild flowers and laying peacefully next to a creek with the blue sky above and solid earth below. Who knows, maybe I would end up climbing a tree?
 I love the smell of apple pie! It always makes me think of home-y stuff and thanksgiving! I have yet to make a good, bake-able pie crust though.
 French Vanilla ice cream is my favorite ice cream in the world! People say vanilla is boring, but french vanilla seems more elegant and much, much more creamy.
Glitter is one of the most magical things in the world. Anything can be made better with glitter.
I love quotes and to quote other people. I love to memorize and share quotes with my friends and family. I hope one day people will quote me and my novels as I do with others.

So, that was me, Amethyst. 
This blog will mostly be about me and my lovely thoughts and other ramblings and writings. I hope you will enjoy my posts and I hope we can be friends!

XOXO

"Life was meant for good friends and great adventures"

4 comments:

  1. Typewriters are one of my favorite things in the world! I've used one once and the experience? Completely magical. I also love quotes, too; one of my favorites is by Eleanor Roosevelt: “The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” I'm pretty sure we will get along well! I want to personally welcome you to the blogging world and I can't wait to see your future posts! I'll be sure to follow you. ^.^ If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me on my blog!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've used one before too! Alas, it was not mine. I do agree that it is fairly magical! Oooh, I like that quote! Thank you for welcoming me to the blogging world and following my blog! If I have any questions, I will ask on your blog!

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. Oooh....that quote at the bottom of your post was lovely <3 And the one by Maya was really good too. Quotes are just like a big part of my life. In my planner I have two pages just full of inspirational ones. They cheer me up, and really help too. If there's something tough happening, those quotes are just right there. And Bible verses are the best comforters too.

    Vanilla ice cream's really good....but I'm a chocolate gal =) Although vanilla goes wayyy better in milkshakes and stuff.

    Can't wait to see your blog grow!

    - autumn
    autumnreadsandwritesallday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Autumn! Me too! I like the idea of writing them all down. I mainly pin them to pinterest boards. I do the same with bible verses as well.
      ~Emily

      Delete